A healthy snack made with brown sugar, flour, oats and cranberries. Chocolate chips to top it off, of course! Can you please leave some for me?
You will need
- 1/3 cup of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C)
- Empty the contents of the jar into a bowl and add the extra ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients together until homogeneous
- Spoon about 18 heaping tablespoonsful of dough onto each prepared sheet, spacing them 1" apart
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Makes about 18 cookies
White flour, oat flakes, brown sugar, dried cranberries, dark chocolate chips, baking powder without aluminum, fine table salt.
Dark chocolate cranberry cookies
- Product Code: Biscuits Choco Canneberges
- Availability: In Stock