Voted “most likely to be baked weekly” by our staff. You will fall for the hearty taste of these muffins, combining the lightness of apple bites with the sweetness of raisins in a perfect solution for breakfast and snacks.
You will need:
- 3/4 cups (190ml) of milk,
- 1/4 cup (80ml) of canola oil (or melted butter),
- 2 eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190°C)
- Mix all the liquid ingredients in a bowl
- Add the ingredients of the jar
- Mix thoroughly and spoon the mixture into paper baking cups or a greased muffin pan
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
Makes 12 to 18 muffins.
White pastry flour, brown sugar, dehydrated apples, raisins, white sugar, baking powder without aluminum, baking soda, cinnamon, fine table salt.
Apple and raisin muffins
- Product Code: Muffins pomme raisin
- Availability: In Stock