Prepared in less than 5 minutes, this healthy and tasty bread will delight your loved ones. Perfect for snacks and desserts served with coffee and tea.
You will need :
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 cup (250 ml) of milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C)
- Empty the contents of the jar into a bowl and add the extra ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients together until homogeneous
- Pour the mix into a rectangular bread pan lined with parchment paper or greased.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 375F (190°C) or according to the desired consistency.
Ingredients: White flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder without aluminum. Contains: Wheat and oats (gluten).
May contain traces of milk products, sesame seeds, soy, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.
Proudly made in Canada.
Oatmeal raisin breakfast bread
- Product Code: Pain déjeuner Avoine Raisin
- Availability: In Stock